Tuesday 30 April 2024

Mother's Day card - Noodle Panda - Digi Choosday - Picked just for you with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone and happy Tuesday.  I hope that you have a lovely day today and that you enjoy your week ahead...




It's that time of the week when we launch a brand new 'Anything Goes' challenge over on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Blog so I hope you are going to join in and don't forget the amazing discount off all crafty printable downloads until midnight today!





The theme set for the DT this week is to create a Mother's Day card.  Isn't it strange that Mother's Day falls on different days around the world.  

In the UK its on March 10th, whereas in the US its May 12th.  Here in Spain its May 5th.  For my card today I chose to use one of my favourite recent collections Noodle Panda - he's such a cutie and who wouldn't want a bouquet of flowers from a cute panda. 

This is a bright and cheerful easel card with yellow and hot pink cardstock which I've used to add layers of die cut hearts.  One of the hearts has a layer of Vellum in the centre.

The papers that I've used are from a New Release of Winne that's coming out very soon - so a little sneaky peak - shh don't tell Nikky !  

The sentiment is from the Darling Buds collection and I've used hot pink foil to add shine.  The card when folded flat fits perfectly into an a6 envelope.


Finishing touches where some super sparkly hot pink gems a
nd, hot pink foiled candi and white  gel pen highlights.  

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from Polkadoodles


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Promarkers Used:

Noodle:     blue black, ice grey 7, 6
                warm grey 2, 00
                dusky rose, pale pink
                china blue

Flowers:    hot pink, carmine, cerise
                gold, sunflower, buttercup

Leaves:     ocean teal, pastel green
                forest green, bright green, leaf green
                holly, pine




Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Noodle Panda collection - Flower Bouquet
Polkadoodles digital paper - New Winnie collection
Polkadoodles digital sentiment - Darling Buds collection - Spring Flowers/Mothers Day collection
Lisa Horton Crafts Dies - Nested Stitched Hearts
Crafters Companion border die
Craftelier  - Essential Dies - Frames
Minc Foil - Hot Pink
Pink Gems
Craftwork Cards - Card Candii
Craft Consortium Sequins
Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - white


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x