Monday 1 April 2024

Just for You - Bumble Buzz Collection with Julia McNeill Designs

Hello everyone wishing you all a wonderful Monday, I hope that you had a lovely Easter weekend and maybe a little sunshine.  

We've had loads of lovely rain which has changed quite a few plans over the weekend but its so welcome and very needed too.

I'm here today to share another project for JMC Designs using the gorgeous new Bumble Buzz Digital Collection, which is available to purchase in the online store.


It's a huge digital collection contains: 15 Digital Stamps, 15 Pre Coloured Digital Stamps, 6 Ephemera Sheets, 5 Topper Sheets, 4 Sentiment Sheets and 23 papers full of fabulous little bees and flowers.


For my card today I've used the pre-coloured ephemera sheets Bumble Buzz Digital collection to create a floating frame style card.  It's such an easy card to construct and I think shows how pretty the ephemera is from the collection, just on its own with a simple sentiment. 


To create the card I printed off the flower sheet and the leaf sheet and then fussy cut out some of the images, if your cutting isn't great don't worry as you can use a pen to outline the edge of the image when you are finished and no-one will ever know. 

This is an 5" x 7" card with a layer of dark grey card and then a layer or upcycled biscuit wrapper. I like to upcycle and I love the texture the layer of corrugated card gives to the design.  the sentiment also from the collection was simply cut and layered using the dark grey card.  

Once all the flower elements were cut out I have then adhered them to the panel using foam squares for dimension, allowing some elements to overhang the card.  

Once I was happy I flipped the panel over and then cut off any surplus from the edges before adhering the panel to my card blank. 

To complete my design I added rose gold confetti around the design for sparkle. 





Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 

Enjoy the rest of your day !



Card recipe:
JMC Designs digital collection - Bumble Buzz  Digital Collection - Ephemera
JMC Designs digital collection - Bumble Buzz Digital Collection - Sentiment
Spellbinders confetti - rose gold



                      
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x