Sunday 31 March 2024

Happy Easter Freebie from Dis Digis

Hello and Happy Easter everyone! I hope you have had a lovely weekend so far.  We've had a lovely Easter, a bit wet but we're not complaining about that as the rain is desperately needed - a shame for the Easter Feria, walks and for the processions but it's just how it is.

Today I am sharing a sweet Easter card that I've made using a free digital stamp from the very generous Di's Digi Stamps

The digital was free to everyone in her lovely group on Facebook so why not head over and join the group as Di gives freebies like this regularly to her lovely group members.



This little cutie is so adorable I couldn't resist colouring her and making an extra Easter card.  I decided to use a fairly muted colour palette today for a change, you can see the colours that I've used below and once she was coloured I fussy cut her out.  To create the card I used the chosen colors to pick 3 pieces of cardstock, cutting them with a die to fit my A6 size card. 


Then I used an oval die to cut out the centre of each peice of card, I thought the oval shape tied in with the Easter eggs.  

The top layer of the design was embossed with a floral embossing folder and I  added a little white ink with a brayer across the embossed design to highlight the pattern. 

 I chose a piece of gingham paper and added a layer of this to the card blank and then adhered the coloured card panels on top, before finally adding my little girl image with foam tape for dimension. 

The sentiment strip is from Polkadoodles collection, simply cut and adhered to the card.  The finishing touches are some white gel pen highlights and some sparkly pink confetti around the design.



I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !




Promarkers Used:

Skin:        almond, blush, oatmeal, soft peach, dusky rose

Blush:       pale pink

Hair:         vanilla, caramel, sandstone, deep mocha

Dress:       gold, sunflower, buttercup
                green, soft green, pastel green
                china blue, denim blue, cloud blue
                antique pink, dusky rose, sunkissed pink
                spice, apricot, pastel green

Shoes:      green, soft green, pastel green

Tights:      antique pink, dusky rose, sunkissed pink

Eggs:        gold, sunflower, buttercup
                green, soft green, pastel green
                china blue, denim blue, cloud blue
                antique pink, dusky rose, sunkissed pink
                spice, apricot, pastel green



Card recipe:
Di's Digi Stamp - Freebie from Facebook Group
Polkadoodles digital sentiment - Springtime Smiles collection - Paper collection
Polkadoodles digital paper - New Release
Spellbinders Embossing Folder - M-Bossabilities
Pretty Pink Posh confetti - Friendship mix
Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - white


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x