Monday 4 March 2024

Bee the Sunshine in Someones Day - Bumble Buzz Collection with Julia McNeill Designs

Hello everyone wishing you all a wonderful Monday, I hope that you had a lovely weekend.  

I'm here today to share another project for JMC Designs using the gorgeous new Bumble Buzz Digital Collection, which is now available to purchase in the online store.



This huge digital collection contains: 15 Digital Stamps, 15 Pre Coloured Digital Stamps, 6 Ephemera Sheets, 5 Topper Sheets, 4 Sentiment Sheets and 23 papers and I'm sure you will be blown away by these sweet littles bees.

For my card today I've used the Bumble Buzz Digital collection again, I love working with digital collections as its so easy and extremely versatile and I can resize anything in the collection to suite my project.




This is an A6 ( UK Size ) card, I started by adding one of the gorgeous pre-coloured digital stamps to one of the toppers from the collection and then printing this out twice.


I added one of these layers to my card blank, with a layer of black card leaving a narrow black margin all around the design.  

Next I fussy cut out the sweet little bee house and some of the flowers at the bottom and added these to the card using foam squares to give dimension. 

 I resized the very cute Flower for You bee digital to suit the card and coloured with my Promarkers, before fussy cutting out.


I added clear sparkle to the bees wings, a white gel pen to add highlights and glossy accents to the bees antenna. 

This little bee is taking one of the pretty flowers home I think to decorate and add some beautiful fragrance, also for a midnight snack maybe !

The sentiment from the digital collection was printed out and foiled in not pink to coordinate with the card and added to the design.


The finishing touches were a few pieces of rose pink confetti around the design.

I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.



Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 

Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
JMC Designs digital collection - Bumble Buzz  Digital Collection - Flower for You Bee
JMC Designs digital collection - Bumble Buzz Digital Collection - digital Topper
Minc foil - hot pink
Gelly Roll pen - white
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - clear
Spellbinders Confetti - Rose
Glossy accents



Promarkers used :

Bee:       gold, sunflower, buttercup
              blue-black, cool grey 7, 6
              pale pink

Flower:   forest green, bright green, leaf green
              antique pink, salmon pink, pale pink

Wings:    cool aqua


                      
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x