Thursday 21 March 2024

Sweet Birthday Wishes with Pink Gem Designs

Hello everyone wishing you all a wonderful Thursday.  As its the Chinese year of the dragon I thought i'd make a dragon card but it had to be a cute once of course!

Did you know that light blue dragons represent the vastness of the sky and flight, while dark blue dragons represent still, deep waters. Blue dragons are highly protective creatures and magical.  They are a symbol of strength, wisdom and prosperity so pretty good to have around I think.

I'm here today to share sweet birthday card made using the digital stamp called Sleeping Dani Dragon  Pink Gem Designs

It's such a sweet image and the  set includes a pre-coloured digital stamp, black line art digital stamp and the sentiment too. 



This is a simple A2 (US size) card with a simple stencilled background using distress ink and a cloud stencil on a panel that has the sentiment printed at the bottom. 


Next I resized the sweet dragon printing out onto alcohol marker friendly cardstock and colouring with my promarkers (see below for colours). Once coloured I fussy cut out the image along with 3 die cut clouds.  

The clouds and Dani were mounted on the cloud panel using different depths of foam squares. 


To complete my card I added some white gelly roll pen highlights, clear sparkle to the wings and scattered some shiny coordinating sequins around the design.

I really hope that you have enjoyed my card today and will drop by again to see my next project.





Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Pink Gem Designs - Sleeping Dani Dragon
Sugar & Spice sequins - Enchanted
Lisa Horton Crafts - Garden Greenery dies
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts Dies - Stitched Rainbows
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Clippings Stencil - Cloudy
Distress Ink - Salty ocean
Spectrum noir sparkle pens - Clear, Firefly
Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - white




Promarkers used :



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x