Sunday 3 March 2024

Happy Anniversary - Wings of Love - Love Bird Heart Bunting with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone - Happy Sunday I hope that you are all well....Its our 21st Wedding Anniversary today and whilst we don't really send each other cards since we moved to Spain as they don't have card shops here like in the UK and it would be weird making one for John to give to me, I thought I would share a sweet Anniversary card today to celebrate.



I thought id share an Anniversary card made using the Wings of Love collection from Polkadoodles. 

I've made a faux stepper card and decorated this with papers from the Wings of Love collection. 

The sweet little love birds have been coloured with Promarkers and I used the papers to inspire my colour palette.


This collection is packed with cute little birds that I think are perfect for loads of different occasions, Valentines, Weddings, Anniversary, birthdays and for any occasion where you just want to sent a little love to someone special.  


I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from this Polkadoodles


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Wings of Love - Love Bird Heart Bunting
Polkadoodles digital paper - Wings of Love - paper bundles 
Polkadoodles digital sentiment - Wings of Love - sentiment bundle
La La Land dies - Heart Bunting
Distress Oxide Ink - salvaged patina
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black, metallic grey
glossy accents


Promarkers used :

Boy birdie:        mint green, pastel green, tea green

Girl Birdie:        salmon pink, pastel pink, pale pink

Beaks:              sunflower, yellow, soft lime

Feet & legs:       burnt umber, burnt orange, ginger
                        sunflower, yellow, soft lime

Hat:                 mint green, pastel green, tea green
                       burgundy, poppy, lipstick red

Rose:                burgundy, poppy, lipstick red

Bunting:            mint green, pastel green, tea green
                        salmon pink, pastel pink, pale pink
                        burgundy, poppy, lipstick red


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x