Monday 18 March 2024

Take time to enjoy the simple things in life - Bumble Buzz Collection with Julia McNeill Designs

Hello everyone wishing you all a wonderful Monday, I hope that you had a lovely weekend...I managed to get out in the garden yesterday to do a bit of tidying - first time in ages with horrid bugs and colds, it was lovely being in the glorious sunshine and watching all the bees buzzing around the flowers.   

I'm here today to share another project for JMC Designs using the gorgeous new Bumble Buzz Digital Collection, which is available to purchase in the online store.


It's a huge digital collection contains: 15 Digital Stamps, 15 Pre Coloured Digital Stamps, 6 Ephemera Sheets, 5 Topper Sheets, 4 Sentiment Sheets and 23 papers full of fabulous little bees and flowers.

For my card today I've used the Bumble Buzz Digital collection.

I love working with digital collections as its so easy and extremely versatile and I can resize anything in the collection to suite my project. 

This is an 6" x 6" card with a pop up aperture frame on the front and perfect for the scene I wanted to create. I started off by adhering a piece of the honeycomb paper directly to my card blank.  

Next I created the pop up frame element from pale blue cardstock, adhering a piece of pretty floral paper from the collection to the front panel.  Next I used a hexagon die to cut a window in the front panel and then adhered the pop up to the card blank over the honeycomb paper.

I resized the sweet little bee on a swing before colouring with Promarkers and then fussy cutting out.  I adhered the little bee into the aperture so he is swinging in the flowers. 



I fussy cut out a few more of the blossoms and branches and mounted these on the front panel with foam tape for dimension.  

The sentiment from the collection was printed out, mounted onto blue card and adhered in the top corner of the card. 

To complete my design I added clear sparkle to the bees wings, a white gel pen to add highlights and glossy accents to the bees antenna. 




The finishing touches were a few pieces of pink and yellow sequins around the design and some sparkles to the flower centers. I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.






Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 

Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
JMC Designs digital collection - Bumble Buzz  Digital Collection - Bumble Swing Bee
JMC Designs digital collection - Bumble Buzz Digital Collection - Papers
Gelly Roll pen - white
Cosmic Shimmer - Cosmic Twinkles - Icicle Blue
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - clear
Craft Consortium sequins




Promarkers used :

Bee:       gold, sunflower, buttercup
              blue-black, cool grey 7, 6
              pale pink

Flower:   forest green, bright green, leaf green
              hot pink, carmine, cerise

Wings:    cool aqua

Swing:    umber, caramel, sandstone

                      
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x