Tuesday 5 March 2024

Digi Choosday - March Birthday - Zodiac Collection - Birthday Wishes & Special Kisses with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone and happy Tuesday.  Wishing you all a lovely day today and that you enjoy your week ahead...




It's that time of the week when we launch a brand new 'Anything Goes' challenge over on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Blog so I hope you are going to join in and don't forget the amazing discount off all crafty printable downloads until midnight today!





The theme set for the DT this week is March Birthday with Aquamarine and to use a circle so I chose to use the very cute pre-coloured Pisces image from the Zodiac Collection, as its the perfect colour palette and for birthdays in March too


Birthday's in March fall across Pisces February 19 - March 20 and Aries March 20 and ends April 18. 




I added one of the sentiments from the collection and then printed out the image, printing the fish design 3 times so that I could fussy cut these out and then decoupage for dimension. 

This is a very simple but very sparkly 6" x 6" card with a panel of Aqua glitter card stock with the centre cut out using a circular die.  I cut a fancy frame from lilac glitter card to edge the circle.

The Pisces design was adhered to the card blank and the glitter card adhered onto this before layering up the fish with foam squares.



To finish off this card i added, glossy accents to the water droplets, pale pink and clear iridescent sequins and some sparkly mermaid tails to the fish.



I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from Polkadoodles


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !



Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Zodiac collection - Pisces Pre-coloured Digital
Polkadoodles digital sentiment - Zodiac Collection - Greeting Bundle
Lisa Horton Crafts - Mermaid Tails - Waterfall
Glossy accents
Craftelier Sequins



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

1 comment:

  1. Een mooie toepasselijke kaart heb je gemaatk met deze schattige visjes. Mooi van kleur ook.

    Groetjes, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x