Monday 29 April 2024

Mermaid Kisses, Starfish Wishes - New Release - Aquatic Adventures with Julia McNeill Designs

Hello everyone Happy Monday I hope that you had a great weekend.  

It's time for me to post my next project for JMC Designs .  There is a brand new digital collection called Aquatic Adventures and  I think you are going to love it as much as I do!  

Perfect timing too if you love to create for MerMay! 

It's a fabulous collection of 29 Digital stamps, 29 Pre Coloured Stamps, 11 ephemera sheets, 18 papers, 5 topper sheets and 4 sentiment sheets, so you will be spoilt for choice.

It's amazing value for money and there is a special 20% discount off the kit until midnight tonight (GMT) using the code aqua20 at the checkout




I decided for my first project with this new collection to make a bridge fold card so I could create an underwater scene, so cut a piece of aqua cardstock 7" x 7" and then scored this at 1", 2", 5" and 6".  The bridge section is a piece of card 5" x 1".  Its a really simple fold but perfect I think for this design. 

I printed out one of the papers from the collection and used this to cover the card base and the bridge section. 

Next I resized some the the pre-coloured elements from the collection and then printed them out before fussy cutting out.  

I used a dark grey pen to cover the white edges ( great if you aren't too good at fussy cutting as it hides any mistakes! ) 

The ephemera and digital images were then adhered to the card, some flat, some with foam tape and I also used acetate so the mermaid and the fish appear to be floating in the sea.  

The sweet sentiment also from the collection was printed out and then I've applied teal foil for the underwater look.




I
The finishing touches to the card were some sequins around the design to add sparkle and shine.



I really hope that you like my project today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
JMC Designs digital collection - Aquatic Adventures 
Minc foil - teal
Sugar & Spice Sequins - Under the Sea


Promarkers used :



                      
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x