Monday 8 January 2024

Just Wanted to Say with JMC Designs

Hello everyone Happy Monday I hope that your first week of the New Year went well.  

Christmas has now finished here in Spain, our decorations have been put away and everyone is back to work/school today as normality returns - well until the next Fiesta/celebration which is just around the corner (San Sebastian on the 20th January, the Patron Saint of our town)

It's time for me to post another project for JMC Designs 



I had loads of fun creating today's card using a digital stamp from the Cocktail Divas collection (I'm sorry but this wonderful collection is sadly no longer available to buy).  This is Melody Mojito (my favourite Summer Cocktail!)


I created the background panel using one of my kitchen roll mop up sheets, adhered to a piece of thin card before die cutting out.  


For extra texture I tore the bottom off the panel to expose the cardstock underneath.


I used a black fine liner pen and my new watercolour paints to add extra  doodles and details to the background.

Once I was happy with the overall look I mounted this onto a panel of dark blue card, adding a small strip of recycled packaging to the bottom.


The digital image was resized to suit my card and I also resized extra wedges of lime images, colouring these with my promarkers (see below for colours)

Once coloured these were fussy cut out and then layered onto my card, some adhered flat and some mounted on foam tape for dimension.

A simple sentiment was added to finish off my card.

It's a super sparkly card and perfect to send to someone special just to say how wonderful they are.





I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.














Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
JMC Designs digital stamp - Cocktail Divas
Craftelier Watercolour set - Gold Collection 
Lisa Horton Crafts Sentiment strips
Winsor & Newton Calligraphy ink - white
Black Fineliner pen
Glossy accents
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - white, black, metallic orange



Promarkers used :

Limes:    forest green, lime green, lime zest

Skin:      almond, blush, oatmeal, soft peach, dusky rose

Lips:       dusky rose, antique pink

Hair:       umber, caramel, pastel beige

Mint:       forest green, pine, bright green

Dress:     china blue, powder blue, pastel blue
              forest green, lime green, lime zest


                      
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x