Sunday 14 January 2024

All About the Snow - Magic is in the Air - White on White Winter card

Hello everyone I hope you are having a lovely Sunday.....

I've had a few bit and pieces from other card projects on my desk for a few weeks and I thought today it was about time to use them or throw them away so here is a super sparkly Winter snowflake card.


There are a couple of challenges that I have seen too, one to make a white on white card and the other to feature snow so that was the inspiration for this card.



I love the look of monochromatic cards especially using white and it was an opportunity to use up some white glitter card scraps - too good to throw away.

The sparkly snowflakes have been die cut from white glitter card and white glitter craft foam.


The background layer is a piece of upcycled biscuit packaging that I have embossed using a snowflake folder.




I love the effect of the corrugated card with the embossing


To finish off the snowflakes on the design I've die cut some flower centres and then added clear iridescent sequins.

The sentiment is a simple strip sentiment that I've mounted onto card strips for extra dimension.

 

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next card I share on my blog.



Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !





 

Card recipe:

Crafters Companion Embossing folder - Frosty Morning
Lisa Horton Crafts Dies- Large Snowflake
Lisa Horton Crafts - Euphoria Glitter Cardstock
Lisa Horton Crafts Dies - flower centre from Box no 1
Sugar & Spice sequins -  Unicorn



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x