Thursday 11 January 2024

Don't let anyone dull your Sparkle - Cocktail Molly with Pink Gem Designs

Hello everyone wishing you all a wonderful Thursday and I hope that your week is going well.

I'm here today to share a birthday card that I've made for a special friend using a fabulous and fun digital stamp called Cocktail Molly by  Pink Gem Designs

She's a little bit cheeky but I'm sure the recipient will love her!


I started this 5" x 7" card by resizing the image, printing out onto alcohol marker friendly cardstock, colouring with my promarkers (see below for colours) and fussy cutting out.

I wanted the background to look like bubble to coordinate with the image so used a stencil and distress inks.  To accentuate the bubbles I've used a white gel pen to add little reflective highlights. 

This panel was then die cut to give a stitched edge and layered onto a piece of gold mirri card.



The sentiment from Polkadoodles was printed out and foiled with gold foil before layering onto the same gold card.






I used an oval die to cut a piece of vellum and adhered this to the centre of the card and then added my coloured image, adhering with foam squares for dimension.

The finishing touches were the addition of gold confetti around the design and the sentiment was tucked into the design.






I really hope that you have enjoyed my card today and will drop by again to see my next project.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !







Card recipe:
Pink Gem Designs Cocktail Molly
Polkadoodles Digital Sentiment - Freebie
Polkadoodles Creative Stencil - Heavenly Circles
Distress Ink - tumbled glass, picked raspberry, Squeezed lemonade
Pretty Pink Posh Confetti - gold
Sakura Gelly roll pen - black, white, gold, clear star
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - clear



Promarkers used :



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x 

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is brilliant Wendy, a fab background and brilliant design.. oh to sit in a glass of cocktail atm... full of ice and coolness xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x