Friday 12 January 2024

My New Stamp - AALL & Create #732 - Heart Medley by Tracy Evans

Hello everyone I hope that you have had a great week and are looking forward to the weekend ahead.

Its been really cold here this week and I have struggled to get warm, even with about 5 layers of clothes on

Today I have something different to share you you!  I think this would be perfect for a Valentines or anniversary card or to send just because.




I treated myself to a goody box over Christmas with lots of lovely new stamps and stencils and I thought I would just create something pretty.




I always seem to have a specific project or card to make and don't sit and just play as much as i used to so it was nice to have a day when I could just play, with nothing particular in mind.


This is what I have created.  There are lots of layers to this DL card and I love all the different textures.

There's even a layer of upcycled corrugated packaging (from a packet of biscuits)












I stamped the design in black ink and put this aside to dry whilst I re-stamped the image in a deep cherry ink.

The center rings and the hearts around the design were fussy cut out and layered back onto the black ink panel once it was completely dry.

I added a little gold gilding wax around the edge of the design and some fine jute threads under the fussy cut rings which were mounted on foam tape for dimension.

To finish off my card I used a white and gold gel pen to add highlights around the image and adhered black gems to some of the hearts.  


Card recipe:

AALL  & Create Stamp -  # 732 Heart Medley
AALL & Create Washi Tape - #6 - Crafty
Versafine ink - Onyx Black
Adirondack Ink Earthtones - Cranberry
Pebeo Gilding Wax - Empire Gold
Jute
Pretty Pink Posh Gems - Midnight Black
Sakura Gelly roll pen - black, white, gold, clear star






Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x