Monday 22 January 2024

Celebrate You with JMC Designs


Hello everyone Happy Monday I hope that you had a great weekend.  It's time for me to post my project for JMC Designs 



For my card today I have used the January Freebie and I think this would make the perfect celebration card with a wonderful glass of Cava to celebrate.


At the start of every month Julia McNeill very generously gives away a fabulous digital stamp, which is available to everyone in her Facebook group JMC's Crazy Crafty Hive and also to her followers via Instagram, all you need is to use your email address to register for the stamp. 


This is an A6 card and I started by creating myself a colourful inky background using distress inks, adding them to my glass matt, spritzing with water and then swiping across the water colour card. 

Drying with my heat gun in between each application of colour allows the layers to be built up on the panel.

I created extra details by adding ink directly to a small piece of acetate and then applying these to the panel, to create different textures.  I used a couple of different circular lids to create some rings and then used a small brush to colour these in to resemble bubbles. 

I then used a black fine liner pen to add little bubbles around the panel and used gold Nuvo drops to add texture.

Once I was happy with the overall look I mounted this onto a panel of black card and then adhered this to my card base leaving a large white border.





The digital image was resized to suit my card and printed out twice on my LaserJet printer. 

One of the images was foiled with gold before colouring in with my promarkers (see below for colours). 

Once coloured both images were fussy cut out and then layered onto my card.  I added some strands of gold thread beneath the glass.

For a bit of extra detail, I have added some hand drawn circles of card that were coloured with yellow sparkle pen.

A simple sentiment was added to finish off my card, along with gold confetti and a litter glitter pen. 


I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
JMC Designs digital stamp - January Freebie
Distress Inks - squeezed lemonade, dried marigold, carved pumpkin, picked raspberry, mustard seed
Black Fineliner pen
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - clear, firefly
Minc foil - gold
Pretty Pink Posh Confetti - gold
Gold thread
Tonic Nuvo Cryptal drops - bright gold
Gelly Roll pen - clear star



Promarkers used :

Glass:        cool aqua

Cava:        lemon chiffon, pale cream

Leaves:     forest green, bright green, leaf green

Flowers:    antique pink, salmon pink, pastel pink
                gold, sunflower, buttercup

Orange:    orange, bright orange, pumpkin

Cherries:   hot pink, carmine, cerise


                      
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

1 comment:

  1. Deborah Hellman03:06

    Wendy... this is gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜ ❤️ ๐Ÿ’–

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x