Thursday 8 June 2023

You Make My Sunshine On a Cloudy Day with Pink Gem Designs

Hello everyone wishing you all a happy Thursday... I hope that your week has gone ok....We are off out for lunch down on the coast today with friends so hopefully the rain will hold off!

After months and months of nothing we have been getting a little rain every day - some more than others and we've had quite a few thunderstorms too - I love the sound of the thunder as it rumbles around the mountains around us.  All in all a good few weeks to refresh the plants before the summer.

Today I am sharing a card that I have made for for Pink Gem Designs using the very cute Summer Bunnies Digital Stamp Set   



This fabulous set includes 6 black Line art images and 2 sentiments for you to use.

I started by creating my card panel in my graphics software adding the little girl bunny, the sunshine and one of the sentiments from the collection to an A6 panel before printing out onto alcohol marker friendly card stock.

Next I have coloured the 2 images using my Promarkers (see below for colours used). 

Then I have created a stencilled background for my sweet bunny, using cloud and hillside stencils with distress inks.

To make sure I didn't get ink on the images I have created little masks to protect the colouring before ink blending.

You cant really see in the photo but I have used a gold gelly roll pen to add details to the sunshine and to the bunnies dress and bow.

I really hope that you like my sweet scene card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Pink Gem Designs digital stamp - Summer Bunnies
Lawn Fawn Slimline Stencils - Cloudy, Hillside
Distress ink - tumbled glass, twisted citron
Sakura Gelly Roll pens - white, black, gold



Promarkers used :

Bunny:               warm grey 4, 3, 2, 1
                         cocktail pink, pale pink

Dress:                sunflower, tulip, buttercup
                         forest green, bright green, leaf green
  
Bow:                  sunflower, tulip, buttercup
Sun

Ice Cream:        sandstone, caramel, umber
                        cocktail pink, pale pink

 
These are the challenges I am entering

dis digi designs challenge Weekly Beverages (4) (1 of 3) Milk for the kitties
lil patch of crafty friends Weekly (74) (3 of 3)
Creative Fingers challenge (95) (3 of 3)
Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes - (25) ( 4 of 5)
Moving Along With The Times  Man or a boy (66) (2 of 5)
Pearly Sparkles Challenge Man or boy (45)
A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge - Anything Goes unlimited (140)
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - Anything Goes (98) (3 of 3)
Classic Design Challenge - Anything Goes (134) unlimited
Avenue 613 Anything Goes (92) (4 of 8)
Sheep ski designs Anything Goes man or boy (36) (2 of 3)
Mirtillamente Challenge -   (7) (5 of 5)
LeAnn's World 101 Challenge (on hold) unlimited
colorful options peach () unlimited
through the purple haze Buttons / flowers () ( of 3)
Critter Crazy Challenge (76) (4 of 5)
We love stamping CAS or AG (39) (2 of 3)
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge AG (42) (3 of 3)
Dragonfly Dreams fancy folds (4) (1 of 3)
Crafty Calendar Challenge Summertime (66) (2 of 3)


                  
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

5 comments:

  1. Oh Wendy, this is a precious image and your coloring is just so sweet. Thanks for joining us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your projects soon.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sunny creation, Wendy! Thank you for sharing your cute bunny with u at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. We hope you will join us each month for a new challenge. Good Luck!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stencil work! Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Pam, DT



    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love the summer scene. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Critter Crazy Challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x