Saturday 17 June 2023

Rebel - Reach for the Stars with Polkadoodles

Hello and happy Saturday everyone...I hope that you are all enjoying the weekend.

I'm back today on my blog to share another of my cards using the fabulous Rebel Girl Collection by Polkadoodles , definitely one of my favourites collections, she is so sassy and I love to colour her with attitude.


Rebel Girl is a huge collection of digital stamps, topper sheets, planner elements, papers and sentiments and I think you will love them as there is definitely something for everyone especially if you like a little sassy attitude. 

For todays card I have used Rebel Reach for the Stars  to make a larger 5" x 7" card

With this new collection, Rebel comes as a clean lines or sketchy lines digital stamp and is also available as a pre-coloured digital too if you don't want to colour.

I have added the digital image of Rebel to a funky background paper that coordinated with my colour palette and one of the fabulous sentiments before printing out onto alcohol marker friendly cardstock.  Rebel was then coloured with my Promarkers (see below for colours) to create a flat panel, don't you just love her hair.   

I wanted to add an offset panel of star embossed card to my card but I don't have an embossing folder so decided to create a faux embossed panel by die cutting lots of different stars and adhering these to the piece of purple cardstock. I really like the effect this gives.

Just a touch of stickles was added to the stars in the image, some glossy accents to the flower on her hat and an additional sentiment strip that comes in the collection. 

There are some beautiful new papers and fabulous sassy sentiments in the collection - I'm sure you will find something perfect!

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from the Rebel - Girl with Attitude collection by Polkadoodles.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Rebel Reach for the Stars
Polkadoodles digital paper - 
Polkadoodles digital sentiment sentiment bundle
Stitched star dies
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black
Stickles - Diamond
Glossy accents



Promarkers used :

Skin:                 ivory, almond, satin, dusky pink, sunkissed pink
                        pale pink, antique pink

Eyes:                ivory, pale pink

Hair:                 amethyst, lilac, lavender

Hat:                 soft green, mint green, pastel green

Boots:              amethyst, lilac, lavender
                          
Dress:              salmon pink, pastel pink, pale pink

Flower:            salmon pink, pastel pink, pale pink
                       gold, pastel yellow, buttercup


These are the challenges I am entering

dis digi designs challenge Weekly Beverages (4) (1 of 3) 
lil patch of crafty friends Weekly (45) (1 of 3)
Creative Fingers challenge (95) (3 of 3)
Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes - (39) ( 5 of 5)
Moving Along With The Times  Man or a boy (70) (3 of 5)
Pearly Sparkles Challenge Man or boy (49)
A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge - Anything Goes unlimited (244)
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - Anything Goes (98) (3 of 3)
Classic Design Challenge - Anything Goes (208) unlimited
Avenue 613 Anything Goes (175) (8 of 8)
Sheep ski designs Anything Goes man or boy (39) (3 of 3)
Mirtillamente Challenge -   (7) (5 of 5)
LeAnn's World 101 Challenge (on hold) unlimited
colorful options peach () unlimited
through the purple haze Buttons / flowers () ( of 3)
Critter Crazy Challenge (103) (5 of 5)
We love stamping CAS or AG (39) (2 of 3)
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge AG (42) (3 of 3)
Dragonfly Dreams fancy folds (11) (2 of 3)
Crafty Calendar Challenge Summertime (66) (2 of 3)

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous colouring - she makes a fab card.

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, great image. Apologies for being late commenting and thanks for joining in the challenge at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs, Sandy DT member.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x