Friday 16 June 2023

Wishing you a Happy Birthday with Pink Gem Designs

Hello everyone wishing you all a happy Friday... I hope that you have had a great week.

Today I am sharing a sweet Flip card that I have made for for Pink Gem Designs using the very cute Bunnies digital stamp set   


It's a fabulous set of digital stamps and includes 7 black Line art images and 2 sentiments for you to use.



I decided for todays card to create an easy kinetic
 6" x 6" flip card and I've incorporated a square flip panel although you can make flip cards with different shapes and without dies too if you don't have any.
The card folds flat for posting but when you open it the heart panel flips over to reveal a hidden message.

For my flip panel card I have used a 6" x 6" card blank and have used a pencil to make a feint pencil line at 3" on one of the card panels.

On the panel with the pencil line position the die, a square in my case over this, lining up the die centrally over the pencil line.

The card can then be passed through the die cutting machine to partially cut the chosen shape.  I only want the square shape cut on the left part of my front panel so you can do this easily by lining up the top cutting plate with the part that you want to be cut.


There are loads of excellent video tutorials showing how to do this and how to create different sizes of cards.  This is one I like by Sam Calcott of Mixed Up Craft that is great for explaining how to recreate these simple cards.


I chose two of the sweet bunnies from the set, one with her eyes closed and the next with them open and coloured them using my promarkers before fussy cutting out.

Once the card base is ready the fun part is decorating it.  I chose some pretty papers from my stash that I've had for years and a happy birthday sentiment strip.

I added a little gold sparkle to the flowers and some card candi covered with glossy accents to add extra detail.

I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Pink Gem Designs digital stamp - Hoppy Birthday Bunnies
Kaiser craft Paper collection - Confetti
Lisa Horton Crafts - sentiment strips
Craftwork Cards candy
Stickles - diamond
Glossy accents



Promarkers used :

Bunny:               warm grey 4, 3, 2, 1
                         cocktail pink, pale pink

Flower pot:         

Flowers:            

These are the challenges I am entering

dis digi designs challenge Weekly Beverages (4) (1 of 3) Milk for the kitties
lil patch of crafty friends Weekly (45) (1 of 3)
Creative Fingers challenge (95) (3 of 3)
Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes - (39) ( 5 of 5)
Moving Along With The Times  Man or a boy (70) (3 of 5)
Pearly Sparkles Challenge Man or boy (49)
A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge - Anything Goes unlimited (242)
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - Anything Goes (98) (3 of 3)
Classic Design Challenge - Anything Goes (207) unlimited
Avenue 613 Anything Goes (174) (7 of 8)
Sheep ski designs Anything Goes man or boy (39) (3 of 3)
Mirtillamente Challenge -   (7) (5 of 5)
LeAnn's World 101 Challenge (on hold) unlimited
colorful options peach () unlimited
through the purple haze Buttons / flowers () ( of 3)
Critter Crazy Challenge (103) (5 of 5)
We love stamping CAS or AG (39) (2 of 3)
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge AG (42) (3 of 3)
Dragonfly Dreams fancy folds (11) (2 of 3)
Crafty Calendar Challenge Summertime (66) (2 of 3)


                      
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

5 comments:

  1. Adorable image, super fold and terrific combination of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colourful flip card,love the fold,cute image and pretty papers.Thank you for joining us at The Dragonfly Dreams and Pearly Sparkles
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable!! The image is so sweet and the colors are so bright and happy!! And then it opens and it is so fun!! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely card! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fabulous! Apologies for being late commenting and thanks for joining in the challenge at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs, Sandy DT member.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x