Sunday 11 June 2023

Less People More Cats with Last Minute Manda

Hello everyone wishing you all a happy Sunday I hope that you are having a lovely weekend.

We went out with friends last night to a lovely Pizza place in our town for a yummy pizza, its quite a quirky restaurant with lopsided tables in a little street put the staff are so friendly and the pizzas are heavenly - we've even learnt to share a pizza between me and hubby over the years which is an improvement to walked out stuffed as a shed and unable to sleep ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

I'm here on my blog today share my latest DT inspiration card for Last Minute Manda 



I have used the very funny and sweet set of digital stamps called Crazy Cat Lady  again  this week  for my clean and simple one layer card today.  

As a self confessed introvert I think the digital sentiment that I've used  from Polkadoodles says it all !

The image was coloured with my Promarkers and simply layered onto my card blank with a layer of navy blue card stock.

It's a very clean and simple A6 (UK size) card, with lots of white background.


Don't forget if you head over to the new Last Minute Manda store use my special discount code Wendy25 to get 25% off your shopping.

I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamp - Crazy Cat Lady
Card Making Magic dies - A6 Nesting Die Set
Polkadoodles Digital Sentiment - 
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - black, white




Promarkers used :

Skin:                   almond, blush, oatmeal, soft peach, dusky rose

cheeks:               pale pinks

Mouth:                dusky rose 

Dressing Gown:    petrol blue, marine, turquoise
                           pebble blue, pastel blue

Slippers:              plum, mulberry, orchid
Rollers

Hair:                    Warm grey 4, 2, 0

Kitty 1:                 Warm grey 4, 2, 0, pale pink, dusky rose
                            turquoise 

Kitty 2:                orange, peach, soft peach

Kitty 3:                cool grey 6, 3, 00

Milk carton            cool grey 3, 00

tin:                      pastel blue , pebble blue  


These are the challenges I am entering

dis digi designs challenge Weekly Beverages (4) (1 of 3) Milk for the kitties
lil patch of crafty friends Weekly (70) (1 of 3)
Creative Fingers challenge (91) (1 of 3)
Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes - (21) ( 1 of 5)
Moving Along With The Times  Man or a boy (64) (1 of 5)
Pearly Sparkles Challenge Man or boy (44)
A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge - Anything Goes unlimited (133)
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - Anything Goes (97) (2 of 3)
Classic Design Challenge - Anything Goes (129) unlimited
Avenue 613 Anything Goes (88) (1 of 8)
Sheep ski designs Anything Goes man or boy (35) (1 of 3)
Mirtillamente Challenge -   (4) (2 of 5)
LeAnn's World 101 Challenge (on hold) unlimited
colorful options peach () unlimited
through the purple haze () ( of 3)
Critter Crazy Challenge (72) (2 of 5)
We love stamping CAS or AG (39) (2 of 3)
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge AG (38) (1 of 3)
Dragonfly Dreams fancy folds () ( of 3)
Crafty Calendar Challenge Summertime () (1 of 3)

           
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

6 comments:

  1. A colourful fun card, many thanks for sharing at we Love Stamping June challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring, Wendy! Thank you for sharing your FUN card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Looking forward to seeing you each month. Good Luck!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some incredible images in your collection and I really love your coloring skills. Super fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulously fun card. A wonderfully amusing image and sentiment.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore June Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Wendy - this really made me smile!

    Thanks for joining us at Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this image. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Critter Crazy Challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x