Monday 19 June 2023

Sending a hug in an envelope with Last Minute Manda

Hello everyone wishing you all a happy Monday - I hope that you all had a great weekend - its been very hot here so really felt like summer - great for drying the washing.  

Our poorly little kitty Foxy went out into the garden on Saturday morning for the first time after 3 weeks inside and he's loved exploring - he's walking a lot better now although he knows he cant do trees and other jumping  just yet - fingers crossed he'll get his strength back as he heals and builds up his muscles again.

I'm back to my normal day to post for Last Minute Manda 

I have made today's card using the very sweet set of digital stamps called Get Well Wishes 

It's a simple A6 (UK size) card.

I have used a striped embossed folder hearts stencil for my background today. I started by blending 3 distress inks over a card stock panel to create an ombre effect and then used  the embossed folder to add the  striped texture.

Next I have used the darkest of the inks to carefully swipe over the raised embossed areas of the card to highlight the texture.

The final step for my background was to use a white Posca pen and a ruler and to add white stripes to the panel.

The sweet nurse mouse was coloured with my promarkers and I have then fussy cut him out, adding to my card with low profile foam tape.

I chose a sentiment strip from Lisa Horton crafts and sat the mouse on top of the sentiment towards the bottom of the card 

To keep the card simple just a few white and iridescent sequins scattered around the design to finish it off.

Don't forget if you head over to the new Last Minute Manda store use my special discount code Wendy25 to get 25% off your shopping.

I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamp - Get Well Wishes
Darice Embossing Folder - candy stripes
Distress Ink - tattered rose. worn lipstick, candied apple
Posca Paint pen - white
Lisa Horton Crafts sentiment strip
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - black, white
Sugar & Spice sequins - enchanted
glossy accents



Promarkers used :

Mouse:         warm grey 4,3,2,1
                   pale pink, cocktail pink

Hat:            ice grey 3, 1, 00

Plaster:        bisque, apricot, ginger


            

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x