Friday 2 August 2024

Hope your day goes with a Splash - Scuba girls Latisha and Lisa - with Pattie's Creations

Happy Friday everyone I hope that you are all well and have had a lovely week.

The first Friday of the month marks the start of a new Challenge for December over on the Pattie's Creations Design Challenge blog 


The challenge runs from the first Friday of the month and its an Anything Goes challenge or our theme for August is Beach or Under the Sea, so as long as you use a digital or stamped image in your project, why not join in the challenge.

Winners of the challenge will receive 2 digital stamps of your choice from Pattie's shop.

Pattie has some wonderful digital stamps in her Etsy Shop pattiescreations and there is also a freebie every month on the blog that you can use in your project if you want to! 





For my July project, I chose  to use one of the sweet Scuba Girls Latisha and Lisa 
digital stamps to create a larger 5" x 7"  or A7 card. 

These two little girls look like they are having so much fun in the water.  The background paper is a bubble paper from JMC Designs and I thought it was perfect as it is, simple with some extra white highlights on the bubbles.

I resized the image to suit my card size and printed them out before colouring with my Spectrum Noir pencils.

After fussy cutting them out, the two little girls were adhered using foam tape for dimension. I've mat and layered the background paper onto some teal card and also layered the sentiment onto teal card to coordinate. To finish off the card I added some glossy accent bubbles coming out of the snorkel tubes and also to the diving masks. 

I do hope that you like my card for today and don't forget to join in with this months challenge over on the blog.




Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:

Pattie's Creations digital stamp - Scuba Girls Latisha and Lisa
Polkadoodles Freebie Sentiment when you sign up for the Newsletter
JMC Designs - Bubble Paper - Aquatic Adventures Digital Collection
Spectrum Noir pencils
POSCA Pen - white

                  

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x