Friday 16 August 2024

Just a little note - Digi Deal - Gnome feeding bird with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone and happy Friday, I hope you have had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend.

Today I wanted to share another sweet card that I've made using the cute new Digi Deal by Polkadoodles 






If you haven't had a look yet it's a great kit packed with loveliness, there are 6 gorgeous fun papers, 17 sentiments and 2 digital images ( 1 pre-coloured and 1 black & white for you to colour) perfect for all sorts of different occasions.






Its a simple A7 or 5" x 7" card with one
 of the papers from the kit to mat and layer onto the card with turquoise card. 

I resized the digital image, flipped it through 180 and then printed it out onto alcohol marker friendly cardstock adding one of the wonderful sentiments into the top corner before colouring with my Promarkers (see below for colours), coordinating with the bold striped paper I had chosen.

To hide the word on the seed sack I simply cut a couple of patches from one of the leftover papers from the previous card and adhered these to the card adding some stitching details. I blended a little blue distress ink around the design to help draw the eye in.

The finishing touches were little highlights of white pen and gold sparkle pen on the image and I added a scattering of teal confetti around the design.  Such a different card I think using the same digital image.


I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from for Polkadoodles.



Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:

Polkadoodles digital deal - Cute Gnome feeding bird
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black, clear star
Spellbinders confetti - lagoon
distress ink - salty ocean



Promarkers Used:

Skin:               almond, blush, oatmeal, soft peach, dusky rose

Hat:                ocean teal, soft green, pastel green

Beard:           caramel, sandstone, pastel beige
sack
bird food

water bowl:     burnt orange, mandarin, pumpkin
feeder

Shirt:              antique pink, cocktail pink, pink camelia


Trousers:        china blue, denim blue
 
Bird:               deep mocha, burnt sienna, raw sienna
                      burnt orange, mandarin, pumpkin

Mouse:           caramel, sandstone, pastel beige
                      pink camelia

Boots:             blue black, cool grey 7, 5



                   

                     

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x