Monday 12 August 2024

Friendship is like a garden - Digi Deal - Gnome feeding bird with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone and happy Monday. I hope the weather is being kind to you wherever you are...its been so hot here lately so I thought I'd have a bit of cool time indoors today and update my blog.

There's a super cute new Digi Deal by Polkadoodles and I wanted to share a sweet Stepper card that I've made using the new kit today.




It's a great kit packed with loveliness, there are 6 gorgeous fun papers, 17 sentiments and 2 digital images ( 1 pre-coloured and 1 black & white for you to colour) perfect for all sorts of different occasions.






I created the faux stepper card from Kraft card for a more natural looking card and then used a couple of the papers from the kit to mat and layer onto the card. 

I resized the digital image and printed him out onto alcohol marker friendly cardstock before colouring with my Promarkers (see below for colours) to match the pretty papers I had chosen.

The finishing touches were little highlights of white pen and gold sparkle pen on the image and I added a few coordinating sequins around the design.


I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from for Polkadoodles.



Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:

Polkadoodles digital deal - Cute Gnome feeding bird
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black, metallic grey, gold
Craftelier sequin mix


Promarkers Used:

Skin:               almond, blush, oatmeal, soft peach, dusky rose

Hat:                burnt orange, mandarin, pumpkin

Beard:             ice grey 3, 1, 00
water bowl

Shirt:              ocean teal, soft green, pastel green

Trousers:         antique pink, cocktail pink, pink camelia

Bird:               deep mocha, burnt sienna, raw sienna
                      china blue, denim blue

Mouse:            ice grey 3, 1, 00
                      pink camelia

Boots:             blue black, cool grey 7, 5

Sack:              caramel, sandstone, pastel beige
bird food

                   

                     

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x