Tuesday 6 August 2024

Autumn /Fall card - Freddy Fox - Winter Latte Freddy - Digi Choosday with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone and happy Tuesday. It's still the middle of Summer here and I hope that you Summer weather is treating you ok too....I hate to say it but Autumn won't be that far away now.

I think as crafters sometimes we are chasing the next season but I suppose it takes time for us to make cards....




It's that time of the week when we launch a brand new 'Anything Goes' challenge over on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Blog so I hope you are going to join in and don't forget the amazing discount off all crafty printable downloads until midnight today!





The theme set for the DT this week is to create an Autumn of Fall themed card
.

The colours on the mountain sides and in the forests are stunning in the Autumn here so I thought that today I would share a card using the Freddy Fox release.

This is a pop up frame card that I've made using the gorgeous digital stamp Winter Latte


The pop up frame cards are probably my favourite style and this is a 6" x 6" card.  They are really easy to make and there are some fabulous instructions by Jennifer McGuire if you would like to give it a go.


Once you've made one, its really easy to alter the dimensions to suit the card size that you want to create.


There is a great tutorial on YouTube tutorial by Jennifer McGuire, showing how to make these make a popup up frame cards.   If you haven't seen the video here is the link.

I planned on cutting out the centre of the  wreath design and then popping up my focal image in the centre of the card panel, using a small card pop up element. Basically a strip of card that is folded and adhered to the card that pops up but folds flat too.


I decided to create a floral wreath for my frame so started by adding elements from the ephemera bundle to create a wreath shape onto one of the gorgeous papers from the collection in my graphics software, before printing this out, I copied  some of the flower elements so I could fussy cut these out for my design.


I coloured the Freddy Fox image using Promarkers and then fussy cut him out mounting him in the centre of the aperture.




I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from for Polkadoodles.



Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:

Polkadoodles digital stamp - Freddy Fox - Winter Latte
Polkadoodles digital paper - Freddy Fox - Autumn Fall Papers Set 1 & paper set 2
Polkadoodles digital Sentiment - Freddy Fox - Sentiment Bundle
Polkadoodles digital Ephemera - Freddy Fox -  Ephemera Bundle
Distress Ink - spiced marmalade
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black, metallic grey
Pretty Pink Posh confetti - rose gold



Promarkers Used:

Freddy:                 cedar brown, burnt orange, orange, mandarin
                            salmon pink, pale pink 
                            lemon chiffon, pale cream

Hat:                      ocean teal, green, mint green
                            verdigris, grey green, tea green
                    
Pom Pom:             lemon chiffon, pale cream

Latte:                   dusky rose, antique pink, sunkissed pink
                            deep mocha, coffee, raw sienna

Chocolate sticks:   deep mocha, coffee, raw sienna
                           lemon chiffon, pale cream


                      

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x