Thursday 1 August 2024

Simple Flip Card - Cutest Catch - Aquatic Adventures for JMC Designs

Hello everyone Happy Thursday I hope that your week has gone.......well not long now until the weekend and I hope that you have something lovely planned.

Lots of quiet chilling time for us as the puppy we were sitting has now gone home and we can try to get back to normality, plus is set to be 41C today so I wont be venturing outdoors too much if I can help it. 

Today I'm sharing a project for JMC Designs  that I've created using the Aquatic Adventures digital Collection. Its a simple flip card using some of the pre-coloured ephemera, papers and the digital sentiments and is really easy to create.




I've created a short video showing how I created this flip card today and I do hope you will head over to my YouTube Channel to watch it.  

Due to technical issues recording the video, I wasn't able to record a voice over  but I think its quite easy to follow, if there is anything that doesn't make sense please let me know and I will do my best to answer any questions you have.


I think these two little fish are the cutest - just look at the startled face - perfect for my flip card.


If you like my card today, I'd be really grateful if you would also leave me a comment, like and subscribe to my channel so you wont miss future videos I'll be sharing.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
JMC Designs  - Aquatic Adventured Digital collection
  • fish ephemera sheet
  • seaweed ephemera sheet
  • white sentiment sheet
  • bubbled waves paper
  • scrap of wave paper
Sugar & Spice sequins - Enchanted Mix Posca Pen - white Sakura Gelly Roll Pen – white Glossy accents T Ruler Foam Tape 2 circular dies ( 57mm & 63mm) Standard A6 card blank ( 5 3/4" x 8 1/4" card scored in the middle)


                      
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x