Saturday 31 August 2024

With Love - Bunny Card -Digital Stamp Freebie - with Julia McNeill Designs

Hello everyone Happy Saturday I hope that you had a great week and something nice planned for the weekend - last day of August ! My goodness that's gone so fast but its been so hot over here so I'm hoping now for a few cooler days  

Today I'm sharing a project for JMC Designs  that I've created using the Freebie Digital Stamp for August. 

Who can resist a cute Bunny? I definitely can't and this is perfect all year round



Every month Julia McNeill very generously gives away a fabulous digital stamp, which is available to everyone in her Facebook group JMC's Crazy Crafty Hive and also to her followers via Instagram, all you need is to use your email address to register for the stamp. 

Here is the link to register and download this months digital stamp. I've coloured the cute bunny with my promarkers and then used an arch die to cut it out.  Next 

I blended a little distress ink for the sky and the grass.  I used the arch dies and a slightly smaller one to create a frame in a chocolate brown cardstock and then layered a panel of pink and brown paper from the Bumble buzz digital collection on the same brown card stock.

Next I fussy cut some of the cherry blossom from the ephemera set and adhered this in an arch over the bunny image. 

The finishing touches were a few highlights with my white gelly roll pen and a few pieces of chocolate brown confetti

I do hope that you like my card for today and Id love it if you'd leave me a comment. 




Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:

JMC Designs Freebie digital stamp -  Bunny
Distress Ink - twisted citronsalty ocean
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - White Pen
Spellbinders confetti - rose



Promarkers used :

Flowers:        sunflower, yellow, buttercup
                    prussian, purple, lilac

Roses:           hot pink, carmine, cerise

Leaves:          forest green, bright green, leaf green
grass

Bunny:          antique pink, salmon pink, pale blossom
                    caramel, sandstone. pastel beige


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x