Sunday 28 May 2023

New Release - Noodle the Panda - Birthday Surprise with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone -  Happy Sunday I hope that you are having a great weekend!

I'm back today to share another of my cards using the super cute new collection Noodle the Panda 

This huge collection includes black line art digital stamps, pre-coloured digital stamps, papers, sentiments toppers, embellishments and  so absolutely something for everyone's style of crafting and for loads of different occasions too!

Don't forget there is a special Buy 2 get 1 free offer for this new Release and and extra 35% discount with the code NOODLE35

If you are looking for more inspiration then don't forget to have a look at the Ideas Gallery for this new collection 


This is a Joy Fold Z fold card and is a really easy kinetic card to make and great when you have such lovely and fun papers to use.

The base card is a simple 6" x 6" card and on one of the panels I have scored at 3", folded and scored to create my Z-fold.  Next I have cut a piece of white cardstock to 4 1/2" x 9", scoring at 4 1/2", folding and scoring to make a simple card. I chose a green card to tie in with the colouring of the image



Next I have chosen some bright green cardstock and used this to mat and layer papers from set 1 of the collection.

Noodle and the cute baby panda popping out of the box were coloured with my promarkers (see below for the colours), using colours from the papers to coordinate with my design. I have partially cut this out and adhered this to the smaller card using low profile foam tape.




To complete the card I've die cut a flag banner using a die from my stash and a label from the same green card adding these to my card.  The letters are little puffy alphabet stickers that I've coloured yellow to match.




Just a little clear sparkle has been added to the party hat and the present and I've scattered some colourful clay hearts around the design.











I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from this sweet new Noodles the Panda Collection

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Noodle the Panda - Birthday Surprise
Polkadoodles digital paper - Noodle the Panda - Paper set 1 
Polkadoodles digital sentiment - Noodle the Panda - Sentiment bundle
Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - white
Pretty Pink Posh Puffy Alpha Stickers
Flag Bunting die
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - clear
Clay confetti



Promarkers used :

Pandas:      blue black, ice grey 7, 6
                 warm grey 2, 00, blender   
                 dusky rose, pale pink
                 china blue 

Party Hat:   forest green, bright green, leaf green
    &            sunflower, tulip yellow, ivory
present                

Cake:        sandstone, caramel, 
                forest green, poppy, lipstick red
                lavender, ivory


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x