Friday 26 May 2023

You Are a Star - Birthday Bunnies with Pink Gem Designs

Hello everyone wishing you all a happy Friday... I hope that your week has gone ok....nearly the Weekend !  Were more or less back to normal now after our trip away and the holiday washing is finally all dried and put away.

The rain this week has been wonderful and the garden it looking so refreshed - hopefully we'll have a little more but I'm not greedy.

Today I am sharing a card that I have made for for Pink Gem Designs using the very cute Bunnies digital stamp set   

This fabulous set includes 7 black Line art images and 2 sentiments for you to use.


I decided for todays card to create a stencilled background using a beautiful starburst stencil from Clearly besotted. It comes in two parts, the starburst rays and the star so its a really versatile stencil to use.

I used 2 distress inks to create the starburst
effect and then used a stitched rectangle die to cut out the panel before mounting this onto an A2 (US Size) card blank. 


Before adding my bunny to the card I stamped the sentiment towards the bottom right of the card and then positioned the bunny on low profile foam tape over the central star.

I added a little clear sparkle to the bunnies wings and then just a few pieces of gold confetti were scattered around the design for extra bling.

I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Pink Gem Designs digital stamp - Hoppy Birthday Bunnies
Clearly Besotted Stencil - Shooting Star
Mama Elephant sentiment stamp - Shall we dance
Distress ink - squeezed lemonade, spiced marmalade
pretty pink posh confetti - gold
Pinkfresh studio essentials dies - diagonal stitched rectangles
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen - clear
Sakura Gelly Roll pens - white, black, gold



Promarkers used :

Bunny:               warm grey 4, 3, 2, 1
                         cocktail pink, pale pink

Dress:                soft green, mint green, tea green

Star:                  gold, pastel yellow, buttercup

Wings:                tea green

                       




Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x