Tuesday 9 May 2023

New Release - Lily Bug - Pop Out Gatefold card with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone I hope you are having a lovely day! We are so busy at the moment trying to get the garden tidy before we go to France for a Wedding - I'm so excited as its been ages since we had a proper holiday. 

I have another card today using the lovely new Lilybug Ladybird Release by Polkadoodles.

The collection includes black line art digital stamps, pre-coloured digital stamps, papers, sentiments toppers, embellishments and  so absolutely something for everyone's style of crafting and for loads of different occasions too!  

Today's card is Pop Out Gatefold card that fits a 5" x 7" envelope and is another really easy card to construct.  It is simply a piece of cardstock cut to 10" x 7".


Along the 10" side score at 2 1/2" and 7 1/2"

Flip the card to the other side and again along the 10" side score at 4 1/2" and 5 1/2".

The  central, 1" section will form the pop out panel so these will be mountain folds and the outer 2 score lines will create the gatefold panel. Fold and Burnish all the folds well.

I have adhered the focal image onto the narrow pop out section - don't forget to only apply glue to the centre or the pop out action won't work.

I've focused again on using one of the pre-coloured Topper sheets from the new collection...teamed with some of the coordinating papers from the collection.

I don't normally use pre-coloured topper sets anymore to make cards, but these are so pretty and make it really easy and quick to make a fabulous card.

This is the finished card when closed - I created a belly band to keep the card close, using red card and another image from the topper sheet.  

The sentiment is from the greetings bundle and I've added some pink and red enamel dots to the design.
I hope that you like my card today from this sweet new Lilybug collection and you'll enjoy the next cards I share her on my blog



Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital topper - Lilybug -  Sheet 3 
Polkadoodles digital paper - Lilybug collection papers 3 , papers 4 and papers 2
Polkadoodles digital sentiment- Lilybug collection
Tonic Studios Corner rounder (5)
Lawn Fawn Custom Craft Dies
American crafts Precision Pen - black 03
Enamel Dots - Auchan Supermarket
Craftwork Cards Candi
Glossy Accents


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x