Tuesday 30 May 2023

Digi Choosday - Lilac Haze digi deal with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone wishing you a very happy Tuesday.  I hope that you have a lovely day today and enjoy the week ahead.






It's that time again when we launch a brand new 'Anything Goes' challenge over on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Blog so I hope you are going to join in and don't forget the amazing discount off all crafty printable downloads until midnight today!



The theme set for the DT this week is Florals, so 
I chose to use one of the amazing Digi Deals that Nikky has recently released. 

This is using the Lilac Haze Digi Deal which is such great value for money as it includes:


❤️ 1 x BLACK & WHITE digital, printable image in .PNG format (clear, transparent background so you can layer files easily in a graphics program if you wish) - perfect for crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking etc.

❤️ 1 x pre-coloured digital, printable image in .PNG format (clear, transparent background so you can layer files easily in a graphics program if you wish)

❤️ SVG & DXF outline cutting file to cut around the shape of the digi stamp - import the relevant file type into your electronic cutting machine program and use to cut/trace/create your own cut lines. (Silhouette Cameo = DXF format, Cricut/Brother Scan n Cut = SVG format)

❤️ 3 x digital, printable greeting in .PNG format (clear, transparent background so you can layer files easily in a graphics program if you wish)

❤️ 7 x digital, printable papers in .JPG format


I decided to make an A6 (UK Size) one layer card so created an A6 panel in my graphics program and then I have added the black and white digital image, one of the papers and then one of the sentiments from the deal before printing out onto alcohol marker friendly cardstock.

I chose to colour these flowers in a bolder purple colour palette as I think they resemble a flower that grows here in the area everywhere we go - don't forget they can be coloured any way you choose.  

If you don't love colouring or need a quick card then the digi deal includes a pre-coloured version of the image which has been hand water coloured by Nikky herself!

I also have a very special DT discount code that you can use for all your shopping on the Polkadoodles online shop at checkout use WENDYJ-10 and you will get 10% of your entire purchase (not in conjunction with other discount codes!)


I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from Polkadoodles.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital deal - Lilac Haze
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white
Craftelier sequins


Promarkers used :

Flowers:    prussian, violet, bluebell
                sunflower, tulip yellow

Leaves:    forest green, bright green, leaf green
               ocean teal , holly, pastel green

Outline:    pink pearl


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x