Tuesday 16 May 2023

Thank you with Winnie Celebrations with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone wishing you a very happy Tuesday.  I hope that you are all enjoying the week so far.



It's that time again when we launch a brand new 'Anything Goes' challenge over on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Blog so I hope you are going to join in and don't forget the amazing discount off all crafty printable downloads until midnight today!


The theme set for the DT this week is Thank you,  s
o for todays card I chose to use an image from Winnie Celebrations 1 Collection called Big Bunch.  I think there is nothing better then a huge bunch of beautiful flowers to say thank you but sadly they don't last very long at all whereas a card with huge bouquet lasts forever!

Did you know that the best colour of Rose to send for a thank you is a deep or hot pink !

To create my scene for Winnie I've started with one of the fabulous new backgrounds - Build a Scene - Room with no view then I added a rug and the 3 picture frames from the Build a Scene - Room Furniture set .  The spotty wallpaper in a paper from the Digi deal - Bella Bear Morning Coffee

If you look really closely in the picture frames I've included tiny pre coloured versions of 3 recent digi deals, Natures Beauty, Butterfly Flowerpots and Mod the Cat.  The sentiment which I thought was perfect for the theme is from the Spring Plants Gnome collection which I've printed onto vellum

The image has been coloured with my promarkers (see below for colours) and Ive added a touch of clear sparkle to the roses


I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from Polkadoodles.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Winnie Celebrations 1 - Big Bunch
Polkadoodles digital paper - Bella Bear Morning Coffee
Polkadoodles digital sentiment - Spring Plants Gnome
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Build a Scene - Room with no View DLPD9231
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Build a Scene - Room Furniture
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - clear


Promarkers used :

Skin:                  ivory, almond, satin, sunkissed pink, dusky rose 

Blush:                pale pink

Hair:                  pastel yellow, buttercup, sandstone, caramel

Blouse:              sunflower, mustard, buttercup

Jeans:               china blue, denim blue, cloud blue

Wall:                 ocean teal, pastel green

Leaves:             forest green, bright green, meadow green

Roses:              maroon, hot pink, cerise

wrapper:           sunflower, mustard, buttercup

Ribbon:             ice grey 5,3,2

Floor:               warm grey 5,3,1,00

Skirting:           sandstone, caramel
picture frames


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x