Friday 13 September 2024

Sending Love - Bumble Buzz Digital collection with Julia McNeill Designs

Hello everyone Happy Friday - Yay the best day of the week ! (and I'm retired lol)

I hope that you have all had a great week and have something nice planned for the weekend, hopefully we'll be wandering into town this evening for a few drinks at our favourite bar.

It's nearly the middle of September and Autumn is definitely here...the evenings are cooling off fast and the daytime temperatures are in the low to mid 30's so a lovely respite after the high temperatures of this Summer.

Today I'm sharing a project for JMC Designs  that I've created using the absolutely gorgeous Bumble Buzz Digital Collection.



The gorgeous digital collection contains 
  • 15 Digital Stamps
  • 15 Pre Coloured Digital Stamps
  • 6 Ephemera Sheets
  • 5 Topper Sheets
  • 4 Sentiment Sheets
  • 23 papers.
and I think there's definitely something for everyone, if you love to colour or not.

For my card today I chose one of the gorgeous pre-coloured roses from the ephemera and the pink and brown striped paper.  I love making cute character based cards but sometimes we need a card that's less cutesy and this rose stem is perfect for a more grown up but still whimsical look.

I wanted an Autumn flavoured card so have teamed this with some lovely chocolate brown satin card using one of my dies to cut a scalloped frame for my DL card.

I blended a little pink distress ink onto a white DL panel and then used some pink metallic watercolour to splatter across this panel.  

Next I fussy cut the rose stem from the ephemera in the collection and then added this to the card using some 3D silicone glue gel for dimension.  The sentiment is a simple word die that I have layered chocolate card and white card on top to give a drop shadow.

The finishing touches were some drops of glossy accents on the petals and leaves, to resemble water droplets and a few pieces of rose confetti.

I do hope that you like my card for today and Id love it if you'd leave me a comment. 




Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Distress Ink - picked raspberry
Lisa Horton Crafts - Euphoria Watercolours
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - White Pen
Spellbinders confetti - rose


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x