Friday 6 September 2024

Autumn Birthday Wishes - Autumn Wreath - with Pattie's Creations

Happy Friday everyone I hope that you are all well and have had a lovely week.

The first Friday of the month marks the start of a new Challenge for December over on the Pattie's Creations Design Challenge blog 


The challenge runs from the first Friday of the month and its an Anything Goes challenge or our theme for September is School Days, so as long as you use a digital or stamped image in your project, why not join in the challenge.

Winners of the challenge will receive 2 digital stamps of your choice from Pattie's shop.

Pattie has some wonderful digital stamps in her Etsy Shop pattiescreations and there is also a freebie every month on the blog that you can use in your project if you want to! 




For my September project, I chose  to use the Autumn Wreath 
digital stamps to create a 6" x 6 " card. 

This is definitely a more traditional style of card and quite different to my recent creations but I'm pleased with how its turned out.

I resized the image to suit my card size and added an autumn sentiment into the centre of the panel before printing out on my LaserJet printer.  As I was going to create some extra layering I printed out some of the leaves a second time. 

I then used a selection of distress inks to colour the leaves with an autumnal palette before fussy cutting them out.

I then applied gold foil to the extra leaves that would be popped up on foam tape for dimension and used rose gold foil for the sentiment in the centre. 
For the background I used a linen effect embossing folder to add texture to Kraft card and then applied white dye ink over the texture to soften the look.


To finish off the card I added some white gelly roll pen highlights to the acorns and scattered gold confetti around the design.
 


I do hope that you like my card for today and don't forget to join in with this months challenge over on the blog.




Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:

Pattie's Creations digital stamp - Autumn Wreath
Polkadoodles digital sentiment - Freddy Fox Collection
Distress inks -  weathered wood gathered twigsold paperbarn door,             fossilized amber , crushed olive ,  rustic wilderness
Minc Foil - Goldrose gold
Embossing folder - Linen
Lisa Horton Crafts - Cloud 9 Dye ink - falling snow
Sakura Gelly Roll - White Pen
Pretty Pink Posh confetti - gold
                  

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x