Friday 27 September 2024

Bloom where you are planted - Fruitropolis Collection with Julia McNeill Designs

Hello everyone Happy Friday !

Today we are off into town for the day as its our town Feria so fingers crossed for the weather - we've had a few lovely cooler days and even a little rain but it's forecast to be 33 today so good timing for the festivities

I hope that you have all had a great week and have something nice planned for the weekend.

Today I'm sharing a project for JMC Designs  that I've created one of the stamps from the Fruitropolis stamp collection - The Orangery and one of the stencils from the Stencil Suite collection 

It's quite a clean and simple card and would be great for lots of occasions I think.


I decided to create a one layer card - apart from the sentiment so started off by lightly adhering the Club stencil to a piece of 6" x 6" card stock, I then used the tree stamp from the Orangery set and stamped this 3 times into the centre of the stencil - the middle one was stamped first and then I masked this off to stamp the other two trees.

Leaving the stencil in place I used distress inks to create a cloudy sky, green for the grass and a little brown for the trunk of the Club tree.  I used the tiny little diamond stamp to create a little path.
I used distress inks to watercolour the trees and then finished off adding white highlights to the tree.  I outlined the club tree using a black Fineliner pen, added green coordinating sequins and then stamped the sentiment which is in the Pear Place set matting this onto black card before adding to the card. The doodled border was drawn onto the card panel before adding this to my card blank with a mat layer of black card

I do hope that you like my card for today and Id love it if you'd leave me a comment. 



Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:

JMC Designs - Fruitropolis Stamp Collection - The Orangery & Pear Place
JMC Designs - Stencil Suite Collection - Club
Sugar & Spice sequins - Mojito mix
Posca pen - white


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x