Friday 22 December 2023

Ho Ho Ho - Bella Bear Christmas with Polkadoodles

Hello and happy Friday everyone...... 3 More Sleeps !

I'm back today to share one of my Christmas cards using the fabulous Bella Bear Christmas Collection by Polkadoodles 

If you are in need of a quick card, I always seem to need the odd one or two last minutes ones ! then why not have a look at the pre-coloured images that are available in this collection. They are super cute and wonderfully coloured by Nikky Hall of Polkadoodles




Today's card  is a 6" x 6" Joy Fold card.   I used several of the fabulous papers from the collection to cover the panels of the card.

For the main image of Bella Bear which is a pre-coloured image today called Reindeer Dress up, I resized and added this to one of the digital papers along with one of he sentiments. 

One the inside flap of the card I added another of the sentiments matting with red glitter card. 



 




Just for extra fun I added the same image of Bella inside the card with a fussy cut out sentiment.

She looks like shes been dressed up and isn't too happy about it really - how embarrassing being a reindeer!

 





I've used a small square of brown glitter card on the inside and added Bella on foam tape for dimension.


The finishing touches were card candii with  glossy accents and glossy accents on Bella's nose.






I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from the new Bella Bear Christmas Collection by Polkadoodles.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - (Pre-coloured) Bella Bear Christmas - Reindeer Dress up
Polkadoodles digital paper - Bella Bear Christmas - 
Polkadoodles digital Sentiment - Bella Bear Christmas - Sentiment Bundle
Cosmic Shimmer Cosmic Twinkles - Icicle Blue
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black
Craftwork Cards Candii
Glossy accents
                       

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

1 comment:

  1. This is a really cute card! Thanks for sharing :) and have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x