Monday 11 December 2023

Fairy Lights on Winter Nights with JMC Designs

Hello everyone I hope that you have are having lovely day today.

It's Monday so that means time for me to post another project on the Guest Design Team for JMC Designs 

Today I'm here to share a Pop up frame card made using one of the super sweet and quirky image from the digital Autumn Allspice Collection  called Clove Close  and I've teamed this with one of the cute kitties from the collection, Ginger.  




It's a 5" x 7" card with lots of lovely Christmas sparkle.


I started by creating the galaxy / Northern Lights background for the card, blending distress inks over the panel to start before adding black distress ink.  

Next I splattered this with water and then white ink. I think its so pretty and a shame to cover  it up really. I love all the fabulous colours against the black ink.  

The Popup frame was created from a piece of blue cardstock measuring 10" x 5".  Scored along the long edge at 1/2 ", 1" & 1 1/2" on both edges, this would create the concertina fold for the panel.  
Next I used a die to cut out the centre of the card to create my frame and then splattered this with white ink.




For extra sparkle I die cut a snowflake border and some snowy banks for the the top and bottom of the card and adhered Ginger the card to the bottom - he reminds me of our cheeky boy Foxy up to some sort of mischief in the snow.



I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
JMC Designs digital stamp - Autumn Allspice Collection
Lisa Horton Crafts Edgecutz - essential edges dies
Crafters Companion - Die'sire Snowflake border die
Distress Ink -squeezed lemonade, picked raspberry, peacock feathers, black soot
Winsor & Newton Calligraphy ink - white
Cosmic Shimmer - Cosmic Twinkles - Icicle Blue
Glossy accents
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - white, black, metallic grey, metallic orange



Promarkers used :

Ginger:         ginger, apricot, saffron
                    salmon pink, pale pink

Hat
Scarf:            burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                    forest green, bright green, leaf green

Pom Poms:    cool aqua

Clove close:    ginger, apricot, saffron
                     burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                     forest green, bright green, leaf green
                     royal blue, cobalt blue, china blue


                      
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x