Thursday 21 December 2023

Christmas Wishes - Bella Bear Christmas with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone wishing you all a happy Thursday! 

I'm back today to share one of my Christmas cards using the fabulous Bella Bear Christmas Collection by Polkadoodles 






Bella Bear is just perfect I think for all of your Christmas Projects - It's a fun collection of digital stamps, pre-coloured and black and white for you to colour !

This is a 5 x 7 card which I have created with some simple mat and layering using one of the beautiful papers from the collection and a coordinating aqua cardstock, I've also die cut a frame from the the aqua card to add detail to the design.

The Bella image was resized to suit the card design and then coloured with my promarkers before fussy cutting out and adhering to the card with foam tape for dimension.

I added sparkly twinkles to the white fur of Bella's outfit, glossy accents to the star, a few coordinating sequins and a white gel pen to add highlights and details to the image.



The sentiment is from the bundle and has been die cut using a stitched edge wavy border die 


I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from the new Bella Bear Christmas Collection by Polkadoodles.



Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Bella Bear Christmas - Fairy Bella 
Polkadoodles digital paper - Bella Bear Christmas - Paper Set 2
Polkadoodles digital Sentiment - Bella Bear Christmas - Sentiment Bundle
Cosmic Shimmer Cosmic Twinkles - Icicle Blue
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black
Sugar & Spice Sequins - Unicorn
Glossy accents


Promarkers Used:

Bella:            cocoa, burnt sienna (nose)
                    salmon pink, pale pink (ears)
                    caramel, praline, sandstone

White Fur:     lavender, ivory
Wings

Coat:            marine, turquoise, pastel green
Hat

Holly:            lush green, emerald, mint green   
                    burgundy, poppy, lipstick red

Star:             sunflower, mustard, pastel yellow
                    burnt sienna, caramel, sandstone
                        


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x