Sunday 31 July 2022

Christmas in July - Part 2

Hello everyone……wishing you a wonderful Sunday...I do hope that you have all had a lovely weekend so far.

So the last day of July is here and I thought I would share another cute little card to say 'adios' to Christmas in July....I'm hoping that this will inspire some of you to get ahead with your Christmas cards this year..... its definitely made me want to make a few more even with the hot weather.

For this smaller A2(US) sized card I've again used one of the cute pre-coloured images called Bella Bear delivering Gifts from the Christmas Holiday Too Cute collection.  
๐Ÿ’–
When I was making my previous project I actually printed out a sheet with 8 of these cuties on so there will be more Christmas cards to follow using Bella in different ways!

I've kept this card really quick and simple - I love making detailed cards but sometimes and especially at Christmas simple and quick is far easier.
๐Ÿ’–
For the background panel I have splattered distress ink, white acrylic paint and silver sparkle over the panel for interest - I wanted it to look a bit like a snowy sky behind my design. 

I had a small piece of paper left from the  Winnie White Christmas Paper 3 collection, which I've cut to size and then hand torn down the right hand side before adhering this to the panel.
๐Ÿ’–
Next I used edge dies to cut a couple of hills from silver glitter cardstock that will be adhered at the bottom of the panel - the hill positioned at the back has had a little white acrylic paint brushed over it to give a bit of depth. 

My Bella bear has then been adhered using a wet glue but I've tucked her feet below the front hill  so it looks like she is standing in a snow drift.
๐Ÿ’–
To finish off this very simple and easy card I've added a Seasons Greeting sentiment that you can download from the  Polkadoodles website.

And finally I've added glossy accents to her nose, scattered a few tiny silver stars over the panel, added black Nuvo crystal drops as buttons on her duffle coat and used a clear sparkle pen to add a little touch of bling to the present and card.
 
I hope you liked my card for today and that will join us with the Week 30 challenge over on the DIGI CHOOSDAY BLOG!


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ !


Enjoy the rest of your day !


๐Ÿ’–

Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Bella Bear delivering Christmas gifts
Polkadoodles Winnie White Christmas Paper 
Polkadoodles Sentiment - Seasons Greetings freebie
LHC Edgecutz dies - Essential Edges
Tonic Nuvo Crystal drops - Ebony black
Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass
Acrylic paint - white
Hunkydory Diamond Sparkles - Soft Snowdrift
Spectrum Noir sparkle pen - clear
Silver star sequins

๐Ÿ’–

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x