Hello and happy Friday everyone... I hope that you have had a great week and are enjoying the weather.
We've finally had a few slightly cooler days which I have to say is a relief - even sleeping at night has been a little easier so Im hoping it lasts.
I'm super excited to share my first card today using the brand new digital release by Polkadoodles called Hello Autumn.
From cosy Autumn makes to cute Halloween cards, Hello Autumn is packed with everything you need for creative seasonal crafting.
I made a decision for this new collection to use the pre-coloured images in the collection, partly because using my promarkers in the heat we have been experiencing has been a nightmare but also because I know that a lot of my crafty friends love using the pre-coloured digital images...they are perfectly coloured by Nikky too !
I die cut a shaped card from Kraft as I think this is the perfect colour of card with the entire collection and then chose a couple of the patterned papers to layer onto this card base.
I know we are all thinking of postage costs these days so I've kept the layers simple, to cut down on the weight of the finished card.
The main image was resized in Canva and then printed out a couple of times as I wanted to layer up the wheels and the furry dice.
Going with the theme of Bad to the Bone, I can imagine these two cuties driving around the town causing mayhem with their pumpkin Chopper so I decided to add a pennant style Boo banner at the back of the Chopper. I cut the sentiment from the multi sentiment download and fastened this to a small piece of Kraft card with some gem stone brads for that touch of the biker feel.
It's a simple wooden skewer, coloured with a black brush marker and then attached to the cutout Boo banner
To finish off my card today I've added glossy accents to the pumpkin wheel caps, mouses goggles and the furry dice and scattered gold confetti around the design.
Hasta luego ๐
Enjoy the rest of your day !
Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Hello Autumn - Cute Bear & Mouse in a Pumpkin Car
Polkadoodles digital sentiment - Hello Autumn - Greetings bundle
Polkadoodles digital papers - Hello Autumn - paper set 1
Spellbinders confetti - gold
glossy accents
gem brads
wooden skewer
Ecoline Brush Pen - black
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment.
Wendy x
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.
Wendy x