Friday, 28 August 2026

Hello card Ideas - Little Ballerinas - Just a Little Note to say Hi - with Lili of the Valley LOTV

Hello everyone wishing you all a lovely Friday - I hope that you have had a lovely week and something nice planned for the weekend.

We've had such a busy week again, walking with friends on Monday and then shopping  on Wednesday down on the coast for furniture for our new terrace upstairs.  Hopefully its going to be delivered next week so JJ is busy finishing off the pergola roof and making a cabinet for the fridge to go it.  It going to be lovely place to sit in the evenings.  I also went to my very relaxing yoga class this morning so I'm now feeling very chilled and looking forward to our Friday night Date Night in town.

The weather has finally started to cool down thankfully so sleeping it definitely getting easier and we will soon be able to get some tidying done in the garden too.  Lots of the plants are looking very tired indeed so I'm hoping we will get some rain soon too to revive them.

The cooler days will also mean I can start colouring with my promarkers again - they definitely do not like the heat at all.


  



I'm back today to share a sweet little hello card using one of the digital stamps from the recent little Ballerinas release by Lili of the Valley (LOTV) available from the Etsy shop. The collection includes 9 gorgeous little images that come in black and white line art for you to colour and they are also available recoloured too if you prefer.

My little hello card today features the Little Ballerina Shy digital stamp coloured with my promarkers and then fussy cut out by hand.  

I adhered a layer of co-ordinating plain paper and an embossed panel of purple card at the top, keeping the background simple so the sweet little girl is the focal point of the card.  I sanded back the embossed area and added a touch of pink distress ink to show the embossed detail.

Finishing touches of white gel pen highlights, clear sparkle on the ballerinas dress and the sweetest little hello sentiment.


I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from Lili of the Valley (LOTV)






Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !
                  
Card recipe:

LOTV Digital stamp set - Little Ballerinas - Little Ballerina Shy
Lily of the Valley Paper - Bonnets & Bowties
Distress Ink - Kitsch Flamingo
Crafts Too Embossing folder
Pretty Pink Posh confetti - Sugar Plum
Crafters Companion Sparkle Pen - clear
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white

     

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

#lotv #weloveliliofthevalley #lotvdt #liliofthevalley 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x