Monday 30 May 2022

Swinging Ella from Pink Gem Designs


Hello everyone I hope that you have had a lovely day today ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜

Here is a cute anniversary card that I’ve made for a customer using a digital stamp from PinkGemDesigns called Swinging Ella.

I’ve used my Promarkers to colour Ella and created a very simple inky background using stencils.  The branch her swing is hanging from is from a die from Lisa Horton Crafts

Enjoy the rest of your day ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜

Card recipe:
Pink Gem Designs - Swinging Ella 
Promarkers (see below for colours)
Distress inks - tea dye, tumbled glass , twisted citron
Lawn Fawn clippings slimline stencils- Cloudy, Hillside 
LHC dies - Petite Petals
LHC dies - Garden greenery
Cosmic shimmer detail embossing powder - clear 
Sentiment stamp - Practical publishing magazine
Spectrum noir colorista pen - magenta
Tonic Nuvo crystal drops - dandelion yellow  
Sakura gelly roll pen - white
Stabilo fineliner pen - brown
Glossy accents
.
.
.
.
.
Promarkers used :

Ella: Cool grey 1,2,3,4, pale pink, antique pink

Balloon: vanilla, pastel yellow, mustard, gold (Turner’s yellow blend from Kit and Clowder Online Colouring Classes

Swing: walnut, coral

I am joining in the following challenges:



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x