Tuesday 24 May 2022

Objects of Interest blog

Good morning everyone I hope that you’re all ok and are having a good week so far. 

We’ve been really busy over the past few days, catching up with friends and trying to finish all the little jobs around the pool….before family comes to stay.
There’s still a few more things to finish off but all the work now has to be in the morning as it’s getting far to hot from around noon until about 7pm…. Not that I’m complaining as it means more time to relax and colour by the pool.

Today I’m sharing a blog post of a friend here in Spain…. I was asked a few questions about how I started making cards etc for her blog and thought you might like to have a read.

The blog is called Objects of Interest  
objects-ofinterest


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x