Sunday 8 May 2022

Feathers and Kitties from Krista Smith

Good morning everyone……wishing you all a lovely Sunday
I love Sunday mornings, sitting outside with my cup of tea under our porch listening to all the birds waking up …. Whilst the four kitties are chasing around like they’ve had too much sugar lovely and peaceful!

I’m here again to share some more of my colouring with my Winsor & Newton & Promarkers.
The artwork is a digital stamp by my all time favourite artist Krista Leigh Smith and is called Feathers and kitties… I’ve coloured her in for a challenge on her Facebook group to use an image with fur, feathers or scales….. hope that you like her.

Enjoy your Sunday

Card recipe:
Krista Smith digital stamp - Feathers and kitties
Winsor & Newton Promarkers (colours listed below)
Lawn Fawn stencils - Cloudy , hillside
Lisa Horton Crafts - Nested Torn edge slims die
Colorado Craft Company sentiment- Happy day
Ranger Ink Distress ink - tumbled glass, twisted citron
Promarker colours used:
Skin - almond, blush, oatmeal, soft peach, dusky rose
Blush & lips - antique pink, pale pink
Eyes - holly, emerald, apple
Hair - vanilla, caramel, sandstone, umber
Feathers - sunflower, pastel yellow, antique pink
Jumper - antique pink, cocktail pink, pastel pink, ice grey 1
Jeans - midnight blue, denim blue, pastel blue
Trainers - antique pink, cocktail pink, pastel pink, warm grey 4,2,1
Kitties - ice grey 5,2,1 , antique pink, pale pink, spice, ginger, apricot



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x