Sunday 15 May 2022

Lavender from Krista Smith

Hello everyone I hope that you’ve had a lovely weekend…. We’ve been busy this weekend tidying and cleaning around the pool after all the renovation work and things are starting to get back to normal after the calima from a few weeks ago…. JJ has been busy painting and I’ve been cleaning more windows
… it feels never ending but hopefully there won’t be any more bad dust/mud falls

I just wanted to share a work in progress with you today… it’s another beautiful image from Krista Leigh Smith called Lavendar that I’ve finished colouring today…. She just needs to be added to a card now.
I do love being able to sit outside and colour … it’s so relaxing listening to all the birds….
I’ve used my Winsor & Newton Promarkers to colour her in and I’m pleased with her so far

Enjoy the rest of your day
.
.
.
.
Promarkers used:
Skin - ivory, almond, satin, dusky rose , sunkissed pink
Blush & lips - dusky rose, pale pink
Hair - pastel yellow, ginger, coral, mango, walnut
Eyes - midnight blue, China blue, pastel blue
Hat & basket - vanilla, pastel yellow, mustard, gold (Turners yellow blend from Kit and Clowder Online Colouring Classes
Leaves- bright green , forest green
Lavender - violet, lavender
Dress - powder blue, blue pearl, china blue

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x