Monday 16 May 2022

Honey from Krista Smith

Hello everyone…… wishing you all a wonderful week ahead….it’s Monday again and that meant Pilates this morning…. It was a very hot class but only a few more weeks before the break for summer.

I thought today I would share a card with another beautiful image called Honey from Krista Leigh Smith coloured with my Winsor & Newton Promarkers …….. I love her stunning blue hair and tutu……๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฐ and the quirky card layout suits the design.





Enjoy your rest of your day ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’™ 

Card recipe:
Krista Smith digital stamp
Winsor & Newton Promarkers (see below for colours )
Loisirs creatifs designer papers
Lisa Horton Crafts sentiment strips
Spectrum Noir sparkle pen - clear
Craftelier.com sequins 
Sakura gelly roll pen - white
Spectrum Noir sparkle pen - clear 
.
.
.
.
Promarkers used:
Skin - almond, blush, oatmeal, soft peach, dusky rose
Blush & lips - dusky rose, pale pink 
Hair - indigo blue, China blue, powder blue
Eyes - holly, emerald, apple
T-shirt- antique pink, pastel pink, ice grey 4,2,1
Tutu - aubergine amethyst, lilac, lavender , ice grey 4,2,1
Bunny - antique pink, salmon pink,pastel pink, ice grey 4,2,1
Tights - antique pink, cocktail pink, pastel pink, aubergine, amethyst, lilac 
Boots - warm grey 5,4,1, ice grey1, amethyst, lilac



Thanks so much for stopping by and reading my blog please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think of my card


Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x