Thursday 2 June 2022

My favourite person from Mama Elephant

Happy Thursday everyone…… wishing you a lovely day today ☀️ 

I’ve been pottering around this morning in the garden but have stopped now as it’s far to hot to work anymore…. JJ has been busy treating some wood for a new pergola he is building by the pool and the painters arrived at 8am to start painting the house so it’s all go here….. ad usual ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

My son Jack who lives in the  U.K. is changing jobs at the beginning of July and he asked me to make a couple of Thank you cards for his current two managers…. They’re done and in the post, winging their way over to him (fingers crossed ๐Ÿคž they arrive ok )

One of the cards is for a cat lover so I thought my new stamps from Mama Elephant called My favourite person would be perfect !

I’ve used my Promarkers to colour in the image and created a simple rainbow background with a dotty stencil.

I’m off to sit in the shade and do a little colouring now before we have lunch and then I’m off for a walk at 7pm with the town walking group.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 

Enjoy the rest of your day ☀️

Card recipe:
Mama elephant Stamps - My favourite person 
Promarkers (see below for colours)
Memento ink - tuxedo black 
Distress inks - candied apple, carved pumpkin , fossilised amber, twisted citron, mermaid lagoon, wilted violet 
Creative expressions stencil - Distressed dots 
Pinkfresh Studio dies - diagonal stitched rectangles 
Pinkfresh studios
Craftelier.com sequins
Sakura gelly roll pen - black 
Glossy accents 
.
.
.
.
.
Promarkers used :

Cat: Gold, mustard, vanilla, spice, ginger, pale pink
Mouse: warm grey 1,2,4, pale pink
Mug 1: antique pink, lipstick red, firebrick, salmon pink, pastel pink, pale pink
Mug 2: orange, mango, apricot, gold, sunflower, tulip yellow 
Mug 3: forest green, lime green, lime zest, Aegean, azure. Sky blue



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

 Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x