Thursday 23 June 2022

Sending a rainbow of hugs


Hello everyone I hope that you are having a lovely day.

I am back today on my blog to share a very quick but bright and cheerful card that I've made simply using some card scraps.  

I was making an inky background for another project that Ill be sharing very soon and had some torn paper strips so decided rather than wasting them I would add them to a card to make this background.  

I love the effect and texture that the torn edges have given to the panel.

All it needed to finish off the card was a simple large sentiment which I have die cut in black card, the shadow layer behind has been cut from vellum.  I stamped the sub-sentiment and finally added a little bling.


Card recipe:

Distress ink - Picked raspberry, candied apple, carved pumpkin, fossilised amber, twisted citron
Simon Says Stamp hugs die & shadow layer
Simon Says Stamp - Garden Greetings stamps
Pinkfresh Studio essentials dies - diagonal stitched rectangles
Craftelier sequins



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment below.


 Wendy x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Wendy great bright colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of using scraps from other cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x