Sunday 5 June 2022

Just wanted to say……Thanks

Hello everyone…… I hope that you’ve had a lovely weekend and for those in the U.K. that you have enjoyed the platinum Jubilee celebrations ☀️ 

We’ve been busy again this weekend ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„building a new pergola at the pool and trying to get on top of some long overdue weeding.  The house painting is well underway and it’s even starting to look white again! 

I thought I’d share the other card that I’ve made for my son Jack to give to his other manager when he leaves….the only inspiration from Jack for this one was ‘he likes to sleep’ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„…. So I decided to keep it simple and created one of my kitchen roll cards…. These are so simple to create but I think perfect…. Especially for those boys.

This time I decided to use a 3D embossing folder and a large word die from Lisa Horton Crafts . I’ve created an ombrรฉ effect for my word using distress inks and then stacked 3 extra die cuts behind the word for dimension. I decided to add a vellum shadow layer behind the word too for a little extra definition.

I’ve got some very exciting news to share with you all soon…. Can’t wait to tell you what but I’m m going to have to sit on my hands and not spill the beans for now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 

Enjoy the rest of your day ☀️

Card recipe:
LHC 3D  embossing folder - prism
LHC Squiggled script sentiment dies
LHC sentiment strip 
Kitchen roll mop up sheet
Distress inks - mermaid lagoon, blueprint sketch, wilted violet 
Pinkfresh Studio dies - diagonal stitched rectangles 
.
.
.
.
.

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

 Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x