Tuesday, 22 September 2026

Wedding card Idea - You and Me Forever - Happily Ever After - Confetti acetate - with Lili of the Valley LOTV

Hello everyone wishing you all a lovely Tuesday - It's our town Feria this week and my cousin and her hubby are going to be joining us for the fun....it's going to be an exciting few days with lots of music, eating and probably far too much drinking but then we have a few quieter days chilling and recovering before they head back to the UK.  

I'm looking forward to the Feria as I have a new Flamenco dress to wear this year although it's looking like it's going to be a hot day for dressing up with predicts temperatures of 32C.

It's definitely cooled off in the evenings and the mornings are lovely but still a bit too hot to do loads of work in the garden....good job we'll be in holiday mode for a few days LOL.

  




I'm back today to share a sweet A7 or 5x7 wedding card.  I don't actually make many wedding cards, usually when I need one really but a while ago I was gifted a lovely piece of acetate that has confetti embedded into it and I decided it was perfect for this design in my head.

I chose one of the gorgeous digital stamps from the recent wedding / anniversary release by Lili of the Valley (LOTV) available from the Etsy shop

This image is called You and Me Forever, resized and then coloured with Promarkers before fussy cutting out. 


The collection includes 11 gorgeous little images that come in black and white line art for you to colour and they are just perfect for weddings or anniversaries.
 

I adhered the panel of confetti acetate on the card base and then used an arched die to cut out a window from a piece of white card.  A brick wall stencil was used with a pale grey distress ink to add texture to the background and then a pale grey card arch was cut to create the look of a doorway.


I adhered the brick wall panel onto the card base with foam tape and then the little couple were mounted on foam at the bottom of the archway.  I wanted to create the look of the couple standing in a doorway with confetti falling behind them and am really please how it came out.

Finishing touches of clear sparkle on the wedding dress, veil and head dress, clear sparkly gems and the sweetest little 'Happily ever After' sentiment.


I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from Lili of the Valley (LOTV)



Hasta luego 👋 


Enjoy the rest of your day !
                  
Card recipe:

LOTV Digital stamp set - You and Me Forever
Confetti acetate
Distress Ink - weathered wood
Stickles - stardust
Hero Arts Stencil - Brick Wall
Buttons Galore & More gems - Island Breeze
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - clear star

     

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

#lotv #weloveliliofthevalley #lotvdt #liliofthevalley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x