Tuesday, 15 September 2026

Autumn and Fall Card & Crafting Ideas - New Release - Winnie Autumn Wishes collection with Polkadoodles

Hello and happy Tuesday everyone... I hope that you had a great weekend and the week has got off to a good start. 

I'm relieved to say the slightly cooler days returned and the nights are definitely easier now for sleeping - still with the window open but that's not such a hardship.

Off to the coast today with friends for lunch and a good catch up as we haven't seen them since around May. 

We're so lucky as Nikky is really spoiling is with another new release from Polkadoodles called Winnie Autumn Wishes and I have to say its gorgeous !.




Winnie Autumn Wishes – is a fabulous original collection of cute Digital Stamps, Clipart & Card Making Printables including Autumn/Fall digital stamps, pre-coloured clipart, printable papers, greetings and ephemera.

The collection is perfect for card making, colouring/colouring, junk journals, printable stationery, scrapbooking and digital scrapbooking. Colour the black and white digi stamps with Copics, Spectrum Noir or Ohuhu/alcohol markers, Prismacolor pencils and watercolour/watercolour pencils, or choose the ready-to-use coloured clipart and pre-coloured images. 

The high-resolution 300 dpi PNG files are easy to print, resize and use in your favourite projects, with transparent backgrounds where applicable. Look out for SVG and cutting files for Cricut, Brother Scan N Cut and Silhouette Cameo too. Create beautiful handmade cards, colouring pages, junk journals, planners, printed stationery, and digi scrapbooking projects with original, unique Polkadoodles artwork designed to mix and match throughout the collection.

There's loads of inspiration for you to see in the Inspiration Gallery on the Polkadoodles Website.

I've been really enjoying using the pre-coloured images for a change so I have carried on with this collection .  My first project today is a stunning little picture that I've made for my craft room using the pre-coloured image Crafting Autumn.  It's a really easy project and cost next to nothing to create.

I started off with a simple black mat photo frame that cost me about £1 from one those bargain shops - we have loads here usually Chinese Bazaars and its great what you can pick up for crafting projects.  I started off by removing the glass from the frame and then used some gilding wax gently rubbing this over the black frame - it's given it a really antiqued and quite expensive look.

Next I resized the pre-coloured image of Winnie Crafting to suite the 4" x 6" frame size and added the sweet sentiment into the corner before printing out.

I decided to embellish the frame fussy cutting out leaves, mushrooms, the robin and flowers from the ephemera set 1, layering these on the frame with 3D glue gel.

I added strips of the washi style tape onto the background before mounting the image into the frame.

To finish off my photo frame today I've added clear sparkle pen over the Winnie image and glossy accents here and there.


I hope that you like my project today and you'll enjoy the next that I share from Polkadoodles.


Hasta luego 👋 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe: 
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Winnie Autumn Wishes - 
Crafting Autumn
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Winnie Autumn Wishes - ephemera  set 1
Black photo frame
Pebeo gilding wax - antique gold
Spectrum Noir sparkle pen - clear
Glossy accents



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x