Hello and a happy Tuesday to you all I hope that you are having a lovely week !
So the heatwave is continuing all this week with consecutive days over 40 and it's very difficult indeed....We have been trying to get up a little earlier to get some jobs done early before it's really unbearable and difficult sleeping even with the Zircon in our bedroom....... I think by the end of this week the temperature is predicted to be 44C so I suspect we will be doing less and less each day.
It's even too warm to sit in the porch with the fan on and trying to persuade the kitties to come indoors is a nightmare !
I'm here today to let you know that a new challenge has started over on the Passion for Markers Blog.
Next I create the background scene around the image, using several sea themed stamps and distress oxide inks to create my colourful underwater scene.
The card was simply finished with white gelly roll pen highlights, clear sparkle pen to the mermaid and glossy accent bubbles.
I really hope that you have enjoyed my card packed with flowers today and will drop by again to see my next project and don't forget to join in with the challenge over on the Passion for Markers blog
Hasta luego ๐
Enjoy the rest of your day !
Card recipe:
LeAnn's World 101 digital stamp - Ashera
Distress Oxide Ink - fossilised amber, peacock feathers, abandoned coral, mowed lawn
Woodward Craft Collection stamps - Sea Elements
Spectrum Noir - Sparkle pen - clear
Sakura gelly roll pen - white
glossy accents
Tim Holtz tiny words - Small Talk
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment.
Wendy x

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.
Wendy x